Sister:Sameera Reddy, Sushma Reddy
- Meghna Reddy hs done Baby Phat, Naturalizer, Secret, Sisley, Tommy Hilfige advertisements.
submitted by - Soha Ali
- In the year 1994 she created headlines by dropping out of the Miss India Contest and stated the reason that she would miss out on other exciting careers if she won.
submitted by - Soha Ali
- Some of her dazzling modeling assignments include the New York show, modeling for designer Diane von Furstenberg, for which she received rave reviews form celebrities like Julianne Moore, Diane Sawyer and Natasha Richardson.
submitted by - Aksh Dhiman
- Her passion for the profession of modeling had not only won her many accolades and recognition in the modeling circuit in India but also in that of the international arena.
submitted by - Nihaal Jain
- Meghna Reddy had her share of bitter-sweet experiences in the vibrant city of London, but her international modeling career scaled new heights, and there was no turning back again for this svelte model.
submitted by - Rokit Sharma
Meghna ReddyLast Updated: Saturday, October 31, 2009
Meghna Reddy is an Indian model and veejay for Channel V. She is the second of the Reddy siblings and actors, Sushma and Sameera. Former Channel V VJ and TV presenter Meghna Reddy was the cynosure of many an eye in Big Apple where she scorched the ramp for renowned fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg. The fashion show, held at Diane exclusive Upper West boutique in New York a few days back, had Meghna, who was the only Indian model walking the ramp with a host of international models of repute. Meghna admits that her very first entry on the New York ramp was a bit rickety as she was wearing capris and felt uncomfortable wearing high heels.
But on her second entry she was brimming with confidence as she sashayed the catwalk with elan in a gorgeous green outfit. At the end of the show Meghna won adulation from the chief hair stylist Fredrick Fekkai, who wanted a picture with his favorite new girl. Moreover, New York Times picked her out as a brand new face and labeled her as Little Miss Reddy. Meghna also attracted rave comments from the topmost celebrities like Julianne Moore, Diane Sawyer and Natasha Richardson. Meghna is presently preparing herself for the prestigious Sisley campaign with designer Terry Richardson. She is also reported to be working closely with Savio label for a Spring Summer 2003 collection.