Sister:Laila Khan Rajpal
Spouse:Natasha Madhwani - Present
Relation:Zayed Khan - Actor
Sussanne Roshan - Designer
Claim to Fame: No Entry
Debut: Prem Aggan - 1998 - Movie
1999 : Filmfare Award, Best Newcomer - Male for: Prem Aggan (1998)
- On May 4, 2001 Fardeen along with drug pedler Naseer Abdul Kareem Khan were arrested after the former attempted to purchase cocaine from the latter at an ATM centre Juhu Vile Parle Development Scheme, a Mumbai suburb. The police caught Naseer and Fardeen with 9g of cocaine.
submitted by - Amit Kher
- He was involved in many scandals before he made an entrance in Bollywood.
submitted by - Amit Rank
- He also trained at Kishore Namit Kapoor’s Acting Institute.
submitted by - suresh kumar
- When he was in his teens his parents separated.
submitted by - Nihaal Jain
- The wedding took place on December 14, 2005.
submitted by - Akshya Dhiman
- I am what I am because of my own work, no doubt, but more than myself because of my being the son of Feroz Khan and the entire Khan family. - Unknown
submitted by - Amit Rank
Fardeen KhanLast Updated: Thursday, September 17, 2009
Fardeen Khan was born on March 8 1974 to superstar actor, director Feroz Khan and Sundari Khan . He is a typical Pisces. Stubborn yet caring, affectionate and very hard working. He entered films in 1998 with a home production, directed by father Feroz Khan Prem Agan. Fardeen Khan was born in India but has non-Indian accent which clearly comes across on the big screen because he has studied abroad a lot. A graduate (Business Management Degree) from the University of Massachusetts, USA. He also has very western looks which in the past has been a negative point for a lot of actors because they can't easily fit into the stereotype typical Indian male roles.
Fardeen restrategized and succeeded. He may not be the high-profile triangle of Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan and he is just not one more Khan who has amazed the Bollywood. From last four years Fardeen saw a professional drought none of his films working well which can give him status as an actor of merit. In spite of working with big makers Boney kapoor in Khushi, Ram Gopal Verma in Pyar tune kya kiya, Jungle and Bhoot. Fardeen career remained in cold storage, barely giving him any marks for his acting. Though, it must be admitted that the prestigious Provogue campaign had never found a better ambassador than Fardeen Khan with his international good looks.
Fardeen's grand relaunch was supposed to be his father's much hyped film Jaanasheen. But larger the effort, the greater was the fall. This film too failed to make any ripples. In the meanwhile there were stories of ugly escapades and his fleeting dalliances with numerous nymphets. On May 5 2001 he was arrested on charge of possessing cocaine. During his downfall two people never lose their faith in him. His mom and his girl friend Ruheen who stood by him like a rock. Her girl friend against all odds and even the lack of her parental consent putting aside everything to be with her love Fardeen Khan. Originally belongs to capital, she shifted to mumbai because she don't want to create any distance in early stage of relationship.
Fardeen in return, respected her and reciprocated her love and the relationship worked for last four years. But now as his career going low, adding to fardeen's cup of woes came the determination of his relationship with his beloved Ruheen, who obviously decided that she had enough. There are stories that fardeen and Ruheen had split for the 379th time, but this time it was final. These days fardeen had been seen at numerous parties and places in intimate conversation with Riya Sen, which is still looking to put her foot forward into the hindi film industry.
- Bhoot 2 Friday, November 30, 2012
- No Entry Mein Entry Friday, October 12, 2012
- Dulha Mil Gaya Friday, January 08, 2010
- All The Best Friday, October 16, 2009
- Acid Factory Friday, October 09, 2009
- Life Partner Friday, August 14, 2009
- Jai Veeru Friday, March 13, 2009
- Darling Friday, September 07, 2007
- Heyy Babyy Friday, August 24, 2007
- Just Married Friday, March 16, 2007
- Pyare Mohan Tuesday, July 04, 2006
- Kurbani Sunday, January 01, 2006
- Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena Friday, November 18, 2005
- Shaadi No. 1 Friday, November 04, 2005
- No Entry Friday, August 26, 2005
- Bhoot Friday, April 15, 2005
- Fida Friday, August 20, 2004
- Dev Friday, June 11, 2004
- Janasheen Tuesday, April 15, 2003
- Khushi Tuesday, April 15, 2003