Birth Name: Abhishek Amitabh Srivastav
Common Name: Small B
Nickname: Abhi, Baby B, Junior B, AB, Junior, Abi, AB Baby
Date of Birth: February 5, 1976
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 75 Kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
Modern School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi
Aiglon College, Switzerland
Studied Business, United States, Boston University
Address: Prateeksha, 10th Rd., Juhu Scheme, Mumbai 400 049, India
Phone: 022 - 6207579, 6206162
Spouse:Aishwarya Rai - Present
Relation:Grandfather : Late Harivansh Rai Srivastav
Grandmother : Late Teji Bachchan
Food: Anything Indian
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Bajpai, Akshaye Khanna, Sanjay Dutt, Jackie Shroff, Govinda
Actress: Kareena, Keerthi Reddy and Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukherjee
Destination: Own Home
2006 : Popular Award, Best Actor in a Supporting Role for : Sarkar
2007 : Filmfare Award, Best Supporting Actor for : Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
2006 : Filmfare Award, Best Supporting Actor for : Sarkar
2005 : Popular Award, Best Actor in a Supporting Role for : Phir Milenge
- Abhishek Bachchan is set to join American rock singer Bon Jovi and father Amitabh Bachchan on stage for the Live Earth India concert.
submitted by - Adline Systems
- He charges around Rs 4-4.5 crore per endorsement.
submitted by - Adline Systems
- Abhishek Bachchan is a big basketball fan who follows the American NBA league which he keeps track of on his Mac laptop.
submitted by - Dr. Reddy Labs
- Abhishek Bachchan practices Hinduism as a religion.
submitted by - Nihaal Jain
- He will host an exclusive dinner for selected platinum credit card members of "American Express".
submitted by - Vaibhav Dhiman
- Hrithik's a perfectionist. I believe that an actor should be imperfect he should be surprising. - Unknown
submitted by - Nicky Status
- My dad and mom are too great for anyone to even try to be like them. So why should I even try? - Unknown
submitted by - Amit Kher
- I am happy for Hrithik. I thought he gave a brilliant performance in Fiza. - Unknown
submitted by - Sanjeev Dhiman
- I have a Web cam similar to the one Jaggu Dada uses, but we were so horrified with the way we looked that, after trying it once, I have never used it again. - Unknown
submitted by - Aksh Dhiman
- I hate chatting, simply because I can't type. It is an extremely painful experience, which is why I am not into Instant Messengers or chat rooms. We did a few chats when we were promoting 'Refugee', but that memory is a distant haze because we were doing so many things online at the time. In fact, I can't even remember seeing the official site of the movie. - Unknown
submitted by - Amit Kher
Abhishek BachchanLast Updated: Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Abhishek Bachchan is the son of one of the most cultured and talented families in Indian Cinema. Abhishek Bachchan was born on 5th Febuary, 1976 to Bollywood Legend and novice Actor Amitabh Bachchan & Bollywood actress Jaya Bachchan. Abhishek Bachchan has done his high school in Switzerland. Since he was interested in acting and his father Amitabh Bachchan supports his decision, he stopped studying business in United States and joined in Films.
When Abhishek Bachchan's debut movie Refugee was about to be released, there were evidently high prospects and although the film did not do too well at the box office, it made it clear that Abhishek Bachchan was a "lambi race ka ghoda". Refugee was followed by a sequence of flops and yet critics and audiences alike had developed a soft spot for Abhishek feeling that he had a very difficult task in trying to come out from the shadows of his father. Unusual looks but an intelligent sense of humour, an actor loved by all his co-stars, both male and females, Abhishek took criticism in pace and continued to remain focused and improve.
Abhishek Bachchan was engaged to the controversially sexy Karishma Kapoor back in 2002. They went public during his father’s sixtieth birthday celebration. It lasted as long as January 2003. He got engaged to ‘the most beautiful woman on earth’ Aishwarya Rai in 2007 and tied the knot with her a few months later at the Bachchan’s residence, Prateeksha. Abhishek Bachchan has authorized brands like Motorola and Idea Cellular. He appeared with Aishwarya in the Lux ad and the star couple will be seen together in a PETA campaign.
In spite of Abhishek Bachchan's movieslike Tera Jadoo Chal Gaya, Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, and Mumbai Se Aaya Mera Dost, not doing well at the box office, top directors and banners continued to flock him, possibly not only because of his huge talent but because of his thorough professionalism and modesty. Finally films like Dhoom and Yuva achieved the box office success which had till then been slightly vague and after that there was no turning back. The point was proven; Abhishek Bachchan is here to successfully carry a heritage ahead.
- Raaste Friday, May 08, 2015
- Biscuit Friday, March 13, 2015
- Dhun Friday, February 06, 2015
- Time Machine Friday, May 16, 2014
- Crooked Friday, June 14, 2013
- The Businessman Friday, March 08, 2013
- Bhairavi Friday, March 01, 2013
- Dhoom 3 Friday, December 21, 2012
- Players Friday, January 06, 2012
- Faltu Friday, April 01, 2011
- Game Friday, April 01, 2011
- Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey Friday, December 03, 2010
- Raavan Friday, June 18, 2010
- National Bingo Night Monday, January 25, 2010
- Paa Friday, December 04, 2009
- Kal Kissne Dekha Friday, June 12, 2009
- Delhi-6 Friday, February 20, 2009
- Luck By Chance Friday, January 30, 2009
- Dostana Friday, November 14, 2008
- Drona Thursday, October 02, 2008